Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Part 0

So here I am. Starting another new blog. Again.

I never wanted to write my experience down actually, but a friend suggested me to do this, and something happened today that made me decided to just start this.

So...where do I start? What's so special about MY housemanship journey? How does it differs from others out there? I'll share it bit by bit.

To start it off, my housemanship journey actually dated back to 2006, when I got into Foundation in Scienced programme in CUCMS, and then the degree blablabla.

I pretty much enjoyed my 6 years of studying medicine. I had awesome teachers/lecturers/professors to guide me and wonderful friends to enjoy it with. Sure I had my ups and downs in med school but I got through it and that is all that matters.

I want to keep my first post short. I will write further in my next post: applying for house officer post (Pegawai Perubatan Siswazah UD41).

No comments:

Post a Comment